Great news! MHVR has just finalized our reservations for our trip to Montreal to attend Montreal Audiofest 2019 (aka Salon Audio MONTREAL). We are very excited, this will be our first time attending this event. It has been around for a long time (celebrating 32 years!), so we are expecting an excellent show with many dealers, manufacturers, audio related accessories, and of course Turntables!
We just started posting our impressions and photos from the Toronto show last October (click here for Audiofest Toronto 2018). We hope that anyone in the area, should they have the time, come out to support the show as it helps the whole industry in general thrive and survive. There is no fee for admission, registering is free, so there is no reason not to come out and share your passion for music with other like-minded audiophiles.
See you there!
MHVR

6 thoughts to “MHVR is heading to Audiofest 2019!!

• YourFriendPablo

Great, I really like it! Youre awesome

• CarrieSi

Carrie Underwood is my favourite country singer. She is young, beautiful and charming female in her 30s. Her voice takes me away from all troubles of this world and I start enjoy my life and listen songs created by her mind. Now she is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for the whole 2019, up to the last day of October. Tickets are available for all men and women with different income. If you love country music as mush as I, then you must visit at least one of her concert. All tour dates are available at the Carrie Underwood tour Cincinatti. Visit the website and make yourself familiar with all Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

• LukeDrest

Luke Bryan is my favourite US singer. His voice takes me away from all problems of this planet so I can enjoy my life and listen songs created by his. Now he is going on a tour this year. The concerts scheduled for this year, up to the mid-October. Tickets are available for everyone. If you love contry music, then you must visit at least one Luke’s concert. All tour dates are available at the lukebryantourdates.com. Visit the website and make yourself familiar with all powerful Luke Bryan concerts in 2020!

• FlorSi

Florida Georgia Line is my favourite contry band. Headliners Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley are those guys that can make anyone sing along with them. That’s why I like to attend their concerts. And – that’s surprisingly wonderful – in 2019 they have CAN’T SAY IT AIN’T COUNTRY TOUR which covers all the US cities and towns. For more information visit [url=https://fgltour.com]https://fgltour.com[/url].

• BreakSi

Breaking Benjamin is my favourite rock-band of 2000s. Breaking Benjamin had so many hit songs! The ones I remember are ‘The Diary of Jane’, ‘Tourniquet’ and their hit ‘So Cold’. These are real songs, not fake ones like today! And it is sooo good that Breaking Benjamin have a tour in 2019! So I’m going to visit Breaking Benjamin concert this year. The concert dates is here: [url=https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com]Breaking Benjamin tour dates 2019[/url]. Click on it and maybe we can even visit one of the concerts together!

• oprolevorter

I delight in, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye